Last updated: 19th April 2022
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
All bookings are taken by us in good faith. In the event of us being unable to provide the advertised accommodation due to reasons beyond our control we will make a full refund or partial refund if the stay has commenced. No compensation will be payable.
Hot tubs may be unavailable due to adverse weather conditions, e.g. frozen water pipes. No compensation is payable if this facility is unavailable.
A deposit of 20% is normally payable to secure the booking. This is non-refundable. The balance is payable within one month of your arrival date. We reserve the right to cancel your booking should you be unable to make the payment within the agreed time. However, we may allow extra time at our discretion.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Should you wish to cancel or curtail your booking then we reserve the right to make the following cancellation charges:
29 or more days: The full deposit
8 to 28 days: 75% of total cost
7 days or less 100% of Total cost
In making your booking you agree to abide by the following:
- £100 will be pre-authorised (on hold) on your payment card as a deposit on arrival. This is not charged unless there is damage/ excessive cleaning.
- The property will be left in a reasonable state. If it isn’t then a cleaning charge may be made.
- Any damage must be paid for.
- Maximum occupancy limits are adhered to. Please advise us before you invite any visitors to the property.
- There is no smoking or vaping in the property. You may smoke or vape outside but smoking materials must be properly disposed of.
- Pets must be kept off the bed and must not be left unattended in the property. Please clean up after your dog.
- Drones may not be flown over any neighbouring properties.
- Should we or our representative (i.e.tradesperson) require access to the property in the event of an emergency we reserve the right to enter.
- Illegal substances are not permitted on site.
- Anti-social behaviour is not accepted.We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time without refund if these rules are disregarded.
- There is not currently a reliable wi-fi connection at Pheasant’s Roost.
- No electric vehicles may be charged.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Ryedale Self Catering and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Ryedale Self Catering.
Ryedale Self Catering has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Ryedale Self Catering shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.